Find this popular seafood restaurant, on the southern entrance of Poole Harbour, just 200 yards from the Sandbanks Ferry. So you can arrive by car, ferry (every 20 minutes) or by boat.
The menu is ambitious, exploring flavours from as far as North Africa and the Far East, and while fish is the main event, theres something for both vegetarians and confirmed carnivores.
Starters such as Tempura-battered Red Mullet Fillets with Chili Vinegar; Seared Scottish Scallops with Cauliflower Purée and Fish Cream and Stir-fried Teriyaki Beef with Egg Noodles set the style.
Perhaps to be followed by Blackened Swordfish Steak with wok-charred Vegetables and Hoi Sin Sauce; Roasted Whole Black Bream with Chorizo, Potatoes and Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto, Chemoula Chicken with roasted Sweet Potatoes and Avocado and Papaya Salsa or Butternut Squash and Chick Pea Tagine with a Moroccan-style Coucous.
If you still have room, you might be tempted by Hazelnut Chocolate Pot with Shortbread; Rhubarb Trifle with Ginger Nut Biscuits or their selection of West Country cheeses.
- Food Style: Seafood
- Lunch: Tues-Sun; mains about £9.50
- Dinner: Tues-Sat; mains £9.95 to £17.95
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at £12.50
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: D Sun, all Mon; Dec to Feb
- Outside eating