Find this good neighbourhood restaurant on the first floor in the centre of town. The atmosphere is pleasant and the service, from smiling young ladies, both friendly and professional.
All the Thai standards are offered ranging from Pad Thai noodles, through curries to more elaborate dishes such as 'Pla Nueng Manao (whole sea bass with Thai spices & oyser sauce) and 'Beht Sauce Makham' (roast duck with tamarind sauce).
A selection of tempting desserts, such as 'Mor Geng' (egg custard with coconut) and 'Chocolate Fudge Brownie' are there to tempt those with a sweet tooth.
They have another branch in nearby Kendal, and they have a take away service operating from both branches.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.30; Express L from £6.95; mains about £9 to £23
- Dinner: In season; all week 17.00-22.00; Winter months Mon-Sat 17.00-22.00; mains about £9 to £23
- Seats: 28
- Wine: a short, but well-chosen, list is backed up by lager-type beers & exotic cocktails
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: No, restaurant upstairs
- Nearest station: Windermere Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: L all week; D Sun during winter months