A popular restaurant owned by a retired captain from the Gurkha regiment.
The operation is run on buffet lines, and the food doesn't pretend to be of 'gourmet' standard, but is certainly cooked to a good standard. The selection of dishes on offer covers most of the Far East, and some English dishes; and a good time seems to be had by all.
- Food Style: Far-East Fusion
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-15.00; £7.95 (children under 10 £5.95)
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.00; £11.95 (children £5.95)
- Wine: a short list is backed up with lager-type beer
- Children's portions: Yes
- Nearest station: Wareham
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays