A popular restaurant owned by a retired captain from the Gurkha regiment.
The operation is run on buffet lines, and the food doesn't pretend to be of 'gourmet' standard, but is certainly cooked to a good standard. The selection of dishes on offer covers most of the Far East, and some English dishes; and a good time seems to be had by all.
- Food Style: Far-East Fusion
- Lunch: all week buffet, 12.00-14.30
- Dinner: all week buffer, 17.30-23.00
- Wine: a short list is backed up with lager-type beer
- Children's portions: Yes
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Wareham Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays