A deservedly-popular Italian restaurant, specialising in dishes and wine from Sardinia.
Pasta is a strong flush; so is char-grilling, which is used to cook both fish and meat, which has previously been marinated.
Service is both friendly and professional and a good time seems to be had by all.
- Food Style: Italian
- Lunch: Mon-Fri, 12.00-15.00; set L £19.50 (2 courses) to £22.50; mains £13.50 to £18.75
- Dinner: all week, 19.00-23.00; mains £13.50 to £18.75
- Seats: 45
- Wine: a concise Italian and Sardinian list kicks off at £16.50
- Nearest station: Rail & Tube: Victoria
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: L Sat & Sun; some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned