An excellent Thai restaurant belonging to an international group based in Asia - but it pays to be a teetotaler!
Dishes are beautifully-presented and range from all the expected noodle and curry dishes at modest West End prices to top of the range dishes such as 'Pad Thai Goong Mong Korn' (lobster pieces and Thai rice stir-fried with bean sprouts and cashew nuts - wrapped in a pancake); 'Stir-Fried Beef Sirloin with Ginger, Garlic and Soy Sauce' and 'Red Curry of Tiger Prawns'.
Desserts include crème brulée and chocolate brownies as well as Thai specialities.
Service is friendly and professional.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.30; Sun 12.00-22.30; mains about £17 to £36; Express Menu Mon-Fri £12.50 (1 course), £17.95 (2 courses), £20.95 (3 courses)
- Dinner: Mon-Weds 12.00-15.00, Thurs-Sat 18.00-23.30; mains about £17 to £36; Express Menu Mon-Fri between 18.00 & 18.30 £12.50 (1 course), £17.95 (2 courses), £20.95 (3 courses)
- Wine: a fairly concise list, offers, kicks off at £55- then rises to dizzy heights
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Rail: Victoria Tube: Victoria or Sloane Square
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned