A good Spanish restaurant, where you can enjoy starters such as 'Leek and Potato Soup with Truffle'; 'Duck, Pork and Foie Gras Terrine with Onion Marmalade' and 'Grilled Squid with Mojo Sauce'.
To be followed by the likes of 'Paella de codorniz' - rice with chicken, rabbit and chorizo (min. 2 people); 'Spanish Omelette with Piquillo Peppers, Peas, Mixed Leaves and Aioli' and 'Bacalao a la brasa' - grilled salt cod with peas, leeks and jamon.
You might prefer to choose from their selection of tapas, which offer particularly good value.
While their desserts such as 'Arroz con leche' - chilled rice pudding; "Chocolate and Caramel Tart' and 'Lemon Tart' make ideal foils for their selection of dessert Sherry's.
- Food Style: Spanish
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-22.45, Sat 12.30-22.45, Sun 12.30-21.30; set L Mon-Fri £18 (6 tapas); Sat & Sun set L £19 (2 tapas, a main course, dessert & coffee)
- Dinner: all week 12.00-22.45 (Sun 12.30-21.45); mains about £14 to £20
- Seats: 60, plus about 30 outside
- Wine: an interesting all Spanish list, kicks off at around the £20 mark, although cheaper carafes are on offer. You might be tempted by their selection of Sherrys, either for an aperitif or dessert wine.
- Children's portions: Yes
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Russell Square or Holborn Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: 24th to 26th Dec
- Outside eating