Find this top-class French brasserie-style operation nesting behind and indeed encroaching into the eponymous shop.
Dishes such as 'Cornish Crab and Avocado Salad'; 'Breast of Barbary Duck with Spring Vegetables and Morel Sauce' and 'Linguine with Queen Scallops with Wild Garlic and Parsley' set the style.
While there are tempting desserts and French cheeses to tempt you.
There's also a large Bar, where you can enjoy breakfast, light lunches and light suppers - including jazz on Saturday nights.
You can pick up some traiteur dishes from the shop, to enjoy later, on your way out.
- Food Style: French
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-15.00; Sun 11.30-16.00; mains £9.50 to £22.50
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-22.30; Sun 11.30-16.00; mains £9.50 to £22.50
- Seats: 100
- Wine: a French list, kicks off at £13.50
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Tube: Great Portland Street
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: D Sun; some Bank Holidays