« back to restaurants search results
Orchid Lounge at Jaipur599 Grafton Gate East, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK9 1AT
A smart Thai restaurant on the first floor of the spectacular Jaipur building, also housing 'The Japur Restaurant' on the ground floor (q.v.).
Expect all the Thai standards such as Red & Green Curries and Phad Thai all carefully cooked; plus some more elaborate dishes such as Thai-style Duck with Soya Chili Sauce'; 'Stir-fried Scallops with Mixed Vegetables and Oyster Sauce' and 'Stir-fried Lobster with Garlic and Pepper, Cucumber, Tomatoes and fresh Coriander.
Smart dress only so definitely no jeans or trainers.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.30; mains about £9 to £34
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 17.30-23.30, Sun 17.30-22.30; mains about £9 to £34
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers, perhaps more suitable to accompany Thai dishes
- Wheelchair access: No, restaurant on first floor
- Nearest station: Milton Keynes Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned