Find this upstairs restaurant, specialising in the cooking of Bangladesh and North Eastern India, close to the sea front.
It's the best we have found in the area, and produces carefully-cooked dishes, in comfortable surroundings.
Their Mixed Thali is very popular, and offers good value - with 3 curries and a sheek kebab, rice and naan included in the price. More reports please.
A take away service operates.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Sat-Thurs, 12.00-14.30; mains about £10 to £15 (including rice)
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.30; mains about £10 to £15 (including rice)
- Seats: 86
- Wine: a short list is modestly-priced, and they also have a good selection of lager-type beers.
- Wheelchair access: No, restaurant upstairs
- Nearest station: Llandudno
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: L Fri; 25th Dec.
- Air conditioned