A comfortable, airy, restaurant specialising in the cooking of Bangladesh and North Eastern India.
It's the best we have found in the area, and produces carefully-cooked dishes, in comfortable surroundings.
Their Mixed Thali is very popular, and offers good value - with 3 curries and a sheek kebab, rice and naan included in the price. More reports please.
A take away service operates.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.30 Sun 12.00-23.00; mains about £9 to £17 (including rice); Sun Buffet £9.95, Children under 10 £5.50
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 17.30-23.00, Sun 12.00-23.00; mains about £9 to £17 (including rice)
- Seats: 92
- Wine: a concise list is modestly-priced, and backed-up by good lager-style beers.
- Children's portions: Yes when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Shotton Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: 25th Dec.
- Air conditioned