A comfortable, airy, restaurant specialising in the cooking of Bangladesh and North Eastern India.
It's the best we have found in the area, and produces carefully-cooked dishes, in comfortable surroundings.
Their 'Mixed Thali' is very popular, and offers good value - with 3 small curries, a sheek kebab, rice and a naan included in the price. More reports please.
A take away service operates.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.00; Sun 12.00-23.00; mains about £10 to £15 (including rice)
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 17.00-23.00, Sun 12.00-23.00; all week; 18.00-23.30; mains about £10 to £15 (including rice)
- Seats: 150
- Wine: a concise list is modestly priced, and there are good lager-style beer options
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Northwich
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: 25th Dec.
- Air conditioned