This comfortable restaurant specialising in the food of Kashmir, is part of a small family-owned group clustered around Leeds.
The best Indian-style restaurant we've found in this very competitive area. More reports please.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Sun 12.30-22.00; Buffet £10.95
- Dinner: all week; Buffet Sun & Mon £10.95; mains £6 to £10
- Seats: 130
- Wine: a well-thought-out list includes some robust grape types and an Indian sparkler; backed up by a selection of good lager-type beer
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible; Including buffet
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Doncaster
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Yes
- Closed: L Mon-Sat; some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned
Reviews / Comments ( 5 out of 5 average rating)
Add your review
Fri 13th July 2012 by andrea wood
What did you like about the Restaurant?
friendliness ,atmosphere and great choice of food that is the best indian cuisine i v ever tasted
What did you not like about the Restaurant?
Report this review