This comfortable restaurant specialising in the food of Kashmir, is part of a small family-owned group clustered around Leeds.
The best Indian-style restaurant we've found in the area. More reports please.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.00; set Buffet Sun & Mon £10.95 (children half price); mains £6 to £10
- Seats: 120
- Wine: a well-thought-out list includes some robust grape types and an Indian sparkler; backed up by a selection of good lager-type beer
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: L all week; some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned