« back to restaurants search results
Aagrah Denby Dale250 Wakefield Road, Denby Dale, West Yorkshire, DD8 8SU
This comfortable restaurant, in a former pub - and set over two floors - specialises in the food of Kashmir, is part of a small family-owned group clustered around Leeds.
The best Indian-style restaurant we've found in the area. More reports please.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-23.30; Sun & Mon Buffet £10.95 (children half price); mains £6 to £10
- Wine: a well-thought-out list includes some robust grape types and an Indian sparkler; backed up by a selection of good lager-type beer
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible; including the buffet
- Wheelchair access: Yes, on ground floor - but not including the lavatory
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Yes
- Closed: L all week; some Bank Holidays