Find this comfortable city centre restaurant specialising in the food of Kashmir, under the Yorkshire Television building. It's part of a growing family-owned group clustered around Leeds.
It's one of the best Indian-style restaurant we've found in this competitive area. More reports please.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 17.30-23.30; Sun 17.30-23.00; Buffet Su & Mon 17.30-21.30 £10.95; mains £6 to £12
- Seats: 165
- Wine: a well-thought-out list includes some robust grape types and an Indian sparkler; backed up by a selection of good lager-type beer
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible; including buffet
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Leeds
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Pay & Display
- Closed: L all week; some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned