« back to restaurants search results
Aagrah Shipley4 Saltaire Road, Shipley, West Yorkshire, BD18 3HN
This comfortable restaurant specialising in the food of Kashmir, is part of a small family-owned group clustered around Leeds. There are two separate restaurants on the site. A good and comfortable a la carte operation on the ground floor, and a value-for money Buffet Restaurant on the first floor.
If booking, be careful to stipulate which one you want.
The best Indian-style restaurant we've found in the area. More reports please.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs 17.30-23.30, Fri & Sat 17.30-24.00, Sun 17.30-23.00
- Seats: 120
- Wine: a well-thought-out list includes some robust grape types and an Indian sparkler; backed up by a selection of good lager-type beer
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible; including upstairs buffets
- Wheelchair access: Yes, on ground floor
- Nearest station: Shipley
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Free parking at Bubbles Car Wash after 18.00, but at customers risk
- Closed: L all week; some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned
Reviews / Comments ( 5 out of 5 average rating)
Add your review
Sat 2nd February 2013 by Dave Smith
What did you like about the Restaurant?
The food, the staff,the management, the value for money, been eating here for over 35 years, would not and do not eat out anywhere else. Kids also brought up on the Aagrah, eldest daughter still come home from Nottingham for a decent meal.
What did you not like about the Restaurant?
Report this review