Find this comfortable restaurant specialising in the food of Kashmir, in the Sandal Court Hotel. It's part of a small family-owned group clustered around Leeds.
It's the best Indian-style restaurant we've found in the area. More reports please.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs 18.00-23.30, Fri & Sat 17.30-23.30, Sun 17.30-23.30; mains £8 to £14; Buffet Sun & Mon £12.95 (Children's helpings)
- Wine: a well-thought-out list includes some robust grape types and an Indian sparkler; backed up by a selection of good lager-type beer
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Sandal & Agbrigg Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Yes
- Closed: L all week, some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned