This comfortable restaurant specialising in the food of Kashmir, is part of a small family-owned group clustered around Leeds.
One of the best Indian-style restaurant we've found in the area. More reports please.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Thurs-Sat 12.00-24.00 - High Tea & Snacks between 14.30 and 17.00; mains £8 to £14
- Dinner: Mon-Weds 17.30-23.30, Thurs-Sat 12.00-24.00, Sun 16.30-22.30; mains £8 to £14; set D from £18
- Seats: 175
- Wine: a well-thought-out list includes some robust grape types and an Indian sparkler; backed up by a selection of good lager-type beer
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Supertram-City Hall; Sheffield Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Pay & Display nearby
- Closed: L Sun-Weds; some Bank Holidays