A comfortable family-run 'Indian' restaurant, with a blue decorative theme, specialising in dishes from Bangladesh.
The tandoor figures prominently, as do their sauces, which are also offered by Mail Order (see Madhuban).
Good value is offered, for the best restaurant of its type for many miles around.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Sat & Sun12.00-14.30; mains about £13 to £16 (including Rice); Thali's from £13
- Dinner: all week 17.30-23.30; mains about £13 to £16 (including rice); Thali's from £13
- Seats: 90
- Wine: a concise list is modestly priced and backed up with good lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, but not lavatory
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Liss Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Free parking nearby
- Closed: L Mon-Fri, some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned