« back to restaurants search results
Gourmet Burger Kitchen Beckenham51 High Street, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 1AW
A business idea, formed in New Zealand, has grown into the UKs best burger chain.
Burgers consist of over-sized sourdough buns and good-quality fresh ingredients. The beef version comprising of Scottish Aberdeen Angus beef. Other varieties, in their extensive list range from Chicken Satay through Greek Lamb to Aubergine and Goats Cheese. The basic beef and chicken varieties are offered in junior sizes.
If we have one definite criticism, its that ordering and paying at the counter (the current method) can spoil the occasion, for anything other than a snack. It means a second drink or a forgotten item means another wait in what can be a long and slow-moving queue. The system must reduce the sales of their desserts, and effect their sales considerably we hope table service makes an appearance soon!
- Food Style: Burgers - Top Quality
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-23.00, Sat 11.00-23.00, Sun 11.00-22.00; burgers from £5.55 (chips extra)
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 12.00-23.00, Sat 11.00-23.00, Sun 11.00-22.00; burgers from £5.55 (chips extra)
- Wine: a concise list, is backed up by good lager-type beer
- Children's portions: Yes
- Nearest station: Beckenham Junction
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
Reviews / Comments ( 3 out of 5 average rating)
Add your review
Mon 4th April 2016 by carolyn
What did you like about the Restaurant?
Leaving the restaurant and not coming back.
What did you not like about the Restaurant?
The burger was very dry and small,not a lot of salad that was supposed to have come with it. No way was it worth the money. Also no stickey pudding and the crumble was a reheated micro wave mess.
Report this review