Find this small and cosy French restaurant in a residential house about 3 minutes from the city centre.
With Stephenie organising front of house and Didier at the stoves a good time is had by all, and some good food consumed.
Nothing too modern here - so no foam or other fads, just traditional food well-cooked, with nothing more adventurously un-French than the possible shot of balsamic vinegar.
Perhaps begin with 'Terrine of Rabbit with a Cumberland Sauce'; 'Chicken Liver Salad with Beetroot' or 'Feuilleté of Snails with Garlic'.
Maybe follow with 'Poached Skate Wing with a Balsamic Vinegar Reduction'; 'Rack of Lamb with Rosemary Jus' or 'Confit of Duck Leg with Port and Shallots'.
Finish with 'Pistachio Crème Brulée'; 'Poached Pear with Raspberry Sorbet and Honey'; 'Tart Tatin with Crème Fraiche' or their selection of French cheeses.
- Food Style: French
- Lunch: Tues-Sat 12.00-13.30; set L £9.90 (1 course) to £14.90
- Dinner: Tues-Sat 19.00-21.00; mains £14 to £17
- Seats: 25
- Wine: a concise French list, has plenty of interest, and kicks off at £10.90
- Nearest station: Swansea
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: all Sun & Mon; 25th Dec, 1st Jan.