A good neighbourhood Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the north of the sub-continent.
So expect biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Sat-Thurs 12.00-14.00
- Dinner: all week 17.00-23.00
- Seats: 100
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups, and is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Aldrington Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: L Fri
- Air conditioned