Find this good Thai restaurant, set over three floors, in what was formerly the Bank of Ireland building.
Expect all the Thai standards, cooked to a high standard - including various red and green curries, plus plenty of rice and noodles dishes.
Apart from 'Crispy-fried Bananas' and 'Steamed Sticky Rice with Cashew Nuts and Banana', desserts are of the ice cream variety.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.30, set L £5 (1 course); mains £5.95 to £14.50
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-23.30, mains £5.95 to £14.50
- Wine: a concise list, kicking off at £12.50, is backed up by a selection of beers including Singha Thai Beer
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: Sun, Bank Holidays and Christmas
- Air conditioned