An excellent restaurant bringing together the cuisines of Malaysian Malays, Mandarin Chinese and Tamil Indians under one roof, in civilised surroundings with crystal cut glass and fine bone china.
The menu is divided into of its respective culinary types, plus another of mixed vegetarian dishes.
So the diverse style of dishes on offer ranges from tempura through pastry puffs to claypots and biriyani's. Our favourite being 'Malacca Chili Crab'.
Desserts are mainly fruit based, and include 'Ttopical Fruit Salad' and 'Fruit Tartlets' (served hot with double cream and strawberry sauce.
- Food Style: Malaysian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.30; set L £10 (2 courses), £12.50 (3 courses)
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.00; set L £19.50 (2 courses), £23.50 (3 courses), £25 (4 courses)
- Seats: 70
- Wine: a concise list travels the world, kicking off at £11.50, and is backed up by Tiger beer
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Kenilworth
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned