A popular vegetarian café/restaurant offering meals throughout the day, starting with breakfast and working through lunch, tea and supper.
The main menu lists starters such as 'Pan-fried Halloumi with Tomato & Chili Relish' and 'Thai Satay with a Spicy Peanut Sauce' - throughout the menu soy protein (in some form or another) replaces the meat or fish.
'All Day Breakfast' is listed among the main courses (containing an organic fried-egg, vegetarian sausage, tomato, beans, mushrooms & fries) - others are 'Schnitzel' - crumbed protein escalope with sautéed spinach and a watercress & wine sauce; 'Mushroom Stroganoff' and various salads and burgers.
Afternoon Tea brings home-made cakes.
As well as a wine list, they have a selection of freshly-squeezed juices.
- Food Style: Vegetarian
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 9.00-23.00; Sun 10.00-22.00; mains £9.25 to £10.75
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 9.00-23.00; Sun 10.00-22.00; mains £9.25 to £10.75
- Wine: a concise but adequate list kicks off at £13.50
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Regent's Park
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays