An excellent vegetarian eaterie - which can be used as a take away for its excellent sandwiches and salads or as a restaurant for more serious dining.
Main courses such as 'Risotto with Squash, Roasted Wild Garlic & Saffron' and 'Capanata with Roasted Pear, Celery & Aubergine Casserole with Rocket'.
They operate a lunchtime City delivery service. Minimum order
- Food Style: Vegetarian
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 11.30-23.00, set menu £13.50 (3 courses or 2 courses & a drink)
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 11.30-23.00, Sat 17.30-23.00; set menu £13.50 (3 courses or 2 courses & a drink)
- Wine: a concise almost totally organic list kicks of at around the £16 mark
- Nearest station: Barbican Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page.
- Parking: Use public transport or a taxi.
- Closed: all Sun, L Sat; most Bank Holidays