An excellent vegetarian restaurant run by Croatian/Italian chef Sibila Strazicic-Cincotti inside the Body and Being holistic day spa.
A buffet lunch is offered on Mon to Saturday between 12.00 & 15.00, and the evening and Sunday lunch brings ambitious more ambitious seasonal dishes.
Depending on the season, these might include 'Open Ravioli with Jerusalem Artichokes and Blue Shropshire Cheese'; 'Griddled Asparagus, seasoned with Sesame, Tamari and Ginger' and 'Fruit & Tofu Kebabs in a Thai Gado Gado Dressing' among the starters.
'Sudanese Slow-Roast'; 'Gnocchi with Pesto, Peas, Spring Onions, French Beans and Asparagus' and 'Brie and Shitake Parcels in Filo Pastry with Mixed Leaves & Onion Marmalade' among the mains.
Finish with one of their organic Liqueur Ice Creams.
Drink organic juices or smoothies.
- Food Style: Vegetarian
- Lunch: Sun & Mon 11.00-17.00; Tues-Thurs 11.00-20.30; Fri & Sat 11.00-21.00; mains £7.45 to £8.50
- Dinner: Tues-Thurs 11.00-20.30; Fri & Sat 11.00-21.00; mains £7.45 to £8.50
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Car park nearby. Phone to enquire.
- Closed: D Sun & Mon; most Bank Holidays