« back to restaurants search results
Govindas Vegetarian Restaurant8 Cradock Street, Swansea, Swansea, SA1 3EN
A popular vegetarian café/restaurant, just two minutes from the town centre.
Snacks/starters include the likes of 'Soup of the Day'; 'Samosas & Chutney' and 'Potato Wedges & Ketchup'.
Mains 'Filled Jacket Potatoes'; 'Beanpot'; 'Rice, Dahl & Salad'; 'Moussaka' and 'Veggie Burgers'.
There are cakes and desserts, plus traiteur dishes (mainly frozen) to eat at home.
No Credit Cards.
- Food Style: Vegetarian Cafes
- Lunch: Sun-Thurs 12.00-15.00, Fri-Sat 12.00-18.00
- Dinner: Closed
- Nearest station: Swansea Central
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: D all week, some Bank Holidays