A good vegetarian restaurant adjoining the Shop (q.v.) and Salad Bar of the same name.
You can enjoy anything from a cup of hot chocolate to the likes of Chunky Vegetable Soup, Baked Lasagne and Moroccan Stew.
They have specials listed on a blackboard, plus always have dishes suitable for those with special dietary needs, such as gluten free, wheat free and dairy free.
Somehow, they manage to make them all taste good.
- Food Style: Vegetarian
- Lunch: Sun-Weds 12.00-20.30; Thurs-Sat 12.00-21.30; mains about £7
- Dinner: Sun-Weds 12.00-20.30; Thurs-Sat 12.00-21.30; mains about £8 to £10
- Wine: a short list has modest mark-ups
- Wheelchair access: With difficulty (help will be needed), and no lavatory
- Nearest station: Edinburgh Waverley
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: some Bank Holidays