Find this excellent eaterie in a converted potato warehouse on the edge of Borough Market.
With its buzzy atmosphere, packed tables and bare concrete floor, it has a real market feel.
As the name implies, tapas is the name of the game and these can be enjoyed either grazing at their stand-up bar, or in a more leisurely-style in the seated area. They have a top-class selection of tapas (hot varieties only being offered during lunch & dinner times); plus they have a dedicated ham carving corner - where you can enjoy freshly-cut hams, perhaps with a glass of Sherry.
No bookings are taken.
- Food Style: Spanish
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 11.00-23.00 (plus Spanish Breakfast on Fri & Sat from 9.00); tapas £5 to £20
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 11.00-23.00; tapas £5 to £20
- Seats: 40, plus 12 outside
- Wine: an interesting, but concise, all Spanish list kicks off at around the £19 mark and includes a good selection of Sherry
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: London Bridge Rail or Underground or Borough Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page.
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: Sun, some Bank Holidays
- Outside eating