Named after the little alley opposite the old Odeon building and close to the market square. They offer both vegetarian and vegan dishes of a high standard in pleasant relaxing surroundings.
The food on offer ranges from Croissants and Sandwiches, through Omelettes and Italian Vegetarian Antipasto to desserts such as Cheesecakes. At mealtimes, they also have 'Specials' perhaps Stuffed Peppers or Couscous dishes.
They often have DJ evenings, so enquire if you are interested in these.
- Food Style: Vegetarian Cafes
- Lunch: Mon & Tues 11.00-18.00; mains £3.80 to £6.20
- Dinner: Weds-Sat 11.00-late at night; mains £3.80 to £6.20
- Wine: a concise list, has modest mark-ups, and is backed-up by top-class lager type beers
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: Sun, some Bank Holidays