« back to restaurants search results
Tampopo Albert Square16 Albert Square, Manchester, Manchester, M2 5PF
Find this, the original branch of this good mini-chain of noodle bars, in a basement near the town hall. Expect the minimum of decoration, just simple bare benches and shared tables - but good food.
The menu covers dishes from most of the countries of South East Asia, but we particularly recommend their Crispy Tempura Vegetables and all the Noodle Soup dishes tried. Children's menu. Friendly Service.
- Food Style: Noodle Bars
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.00; Sun 12.00-22.00; mains £7.50 to £9.50
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.00; Sun 12.00-22.00; mains £7.50 to £9.50
- Seats: 69
- Wine: a short list is back up by good lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Children's menu
- Wheelchair access: No, restaurant in basement
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned