An excellent vegan restaurant serving food tasty enough to satisfy most confirmed carnivores. They particularly avoid refined ingredients such as white bread, pasta and rice - using organic products when possible.
Typical starters might include 'Avocado Pomodoro' - sliced avocado with tomato sauce & vegan cream; Dips with Pitta Bread and Soup of the Day.
To be followed by 'Pancakes stuffed with Tofu Cottage Cheese, Broccoli & Pimento Sauce, with Sautéed Potatoes'; 'Wholemeal Pasta with Wild Mushrooms, Leeks & fresh Leeks' and 'Tofu & Veggie Mince Burgers on a Wholemeal Roll, with Salad, Chips & home-made Ketchup'.
If you have room, you might be tempted by 'Home-made Tofu Cheesecake', or of their cakes of the day or vegan ice.
- Food Style: Vegetarian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-15.30; mains about £12
- Dinner: all week, 17.30-22.30; mains about £12
- Wine: a short list is modestly priced
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: West Kensington or Fulham Broadway Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays