« back to restaurants search results
Riverside Vegetaria64 High Street, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, KT1 1HN
This riverside location is a superb location if you're seeking a good vegetarian meal. Many dishes on the menu are in fact vegan.
The menu style is more traditional than new wave, and the cooking sound rather than brilliant, as the taste of dishes can too easily be imaged before they arrive.
Starters such as 'Organic Carrot & Coriander Soup'; 'Garlic Mushrooms' and 'Wheat-free Pancakes with Houmus' set the style for starters.
Perhaps to be followed by 'Penne Arrabiata' (or with pesto Sauce); 'Aubergine & Spinach Gratin' and 'Nut Roast with a fresh Mushroom Sauce'.
Desserts are of the good but 'bought-in' variety and include various smart ice creams.
Try to secure an outside table, if possible - during fine weather.
- Food Style: Vegetarian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-23.00; mains £7.60 to £8.95
- Dinner: all week, 12.00-23.00; mains £7.60 to £8.95
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at £13.95
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Kingston upon Thames
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Outside eating