« back to restaurants search results
Strada York75 Low Petergate, York, North Yorkshire, YO1 7HY
Find this restaurant close to York Minster. It's part of a good chain of Italian restaurants at their best when producing pizza's - which are offered in about 10 varieties, and are of a high standard.
There are also tasty traditional starters such as 'Anitpasto Misto'; 'Bresaola'; 'Butterflied King Prawns with Garlic' and the like; Risotto and Pasta dishes; plus more challenging main courses such as 'Chicken Breast Caesar Salad', 'Whole Seabass with Thyme & Fennel' and 'Char-grilled Rib-eye Steak'.
If you have room, there are well-prepared Italian desserts such as Pannacotta, Tiramisu and various ice creams.
A good time seems to be had by all, and it's possible to eat well without spending too much. They have a rear courtyard, which is used for al fresco dining.
- Food Style: Pizza & Pasta
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.00, Sun 12.00-22.30; set L £7.50 (1 course & a drink); mains £6.95 to £16.95
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.00, Sun 12.00-22.30; mains £6.95 to £16.95
- Wine: an all Italian list kicks off at £13.25
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Outside eating