« back to restaurants search results
Strada Oxford1-2 Little Clarendon Street, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX1 2HP
Part of a good chain of Italian restaurants at their best when producing pizza's - which are offered in about 10 varieties, and are of a high standard.
There are also tasty traditional starters such as 'Anitpasto Misto'; 'Bresaola'; 'Butterflied King Prawns with Garlic' and the like; Risotto and Pasta dishes; plus more challenging main courses such as 'Chicken Breast Caesar Salad', 'Whole Seabass with Thyme & Fennel' and 'Char-grilled Rib-eye Steak'.
If you have room, there are well-prepared Italian desserts such as Pannacotta, Tiramisu and various ice creams.
A good time seems to be had by all, and it's possible to eat well without spending too much.
- Food Style: Pizza & Pasta
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.00, Sun 12.00-22.30; set L £7.50 (1 course + drink); mains £6.95 to £16.95
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.00, Sun 12.00-22.30; mains £6.95 to £16.95
- Seats: 94
- Wine: an all Italian list kicks off at £13.25
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking or Park & Ride
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned