Part of a good chain of Italian restaurants at their best when producing pizza's - which are offered in about 10 varieties, and are of a high standard.
There are also tasty traditional starters such as 'Anitpasto Misto'; 'Bresaola'; 'Butterflied King Prawns with Garlic' and the like; Risotto and Pasta dishes; plus more challenging main courses such as 'Chicken Breast Caesar Salad', 'Whole Seabass with Thyme & Fennel' and 'Char-grilled Rib-eye Steak'.
If you have room, there are well-prepared Italian desserts such as Pannacotta, Tiramisu and various ice creams.
A good time seems to be had by all, and it's possible to eat well without spending too much.
- Food Style: Pizza & Pasta
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.00, Sun 12.00-22.30; mains about £9 to £18; set L 12.00-19.00 £10.95 (2 courses), £13.95 (3 courses)
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.00, Sun 12.00-22.30; mains about £9 to £18; set D 12.00-19.00 £10.95 (2 courses), £13.95 (3 courses)
- Wine: an all Italian list has modest mark-ups
- Children's portions: Children's Menu
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Portsmouth Harbour
- Directions: See the map on this page.
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned
- Outside eating