« back to restaurants search results
Strada Royal Festival HallRoyal Festival Hall, Belvedere Road, South Bank, London, London, SE1 8XX
Find this Italian eaterie in the newly revamped Royal Festival Hall. It's part of a good chain of Italian restaurants at their best when producing pizza's - which are offered in about 10 varieties, and are of a high standard.
There are also tasty traditional starters such as 'Anitpasto Misto'; 'Bresaola'; 'Butterflied King Prawns with Garlic' and the like; Risotto and Pasta dishes; plus more challenging main courses such as 'Chicken Breast Caesar Salad', 'Whole Seabass with Thyme & Fennel' and 'Char-grilled Rib-eye Steak'.
If you have room, there are well-prepared Italian desserts such as Pannacotta, Tiramisu and various ice creams.
A good time seems to be had by all, and it's possible to eat well without spending too much. In fair weather you can enjoy al fresco dining with marvellous river views.
- Food Style: Pizza & Pasta
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 11.00-23.00, Sun 11.00-22.30; mains about £11 to £16
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 11.00-23.00, Sun 11.00-22.30; mains about £11 to £16
- Wine: an all Italian list kicks off at around the £20 mark
- Children's portions: Children’s Menu
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Waterloo Rail & Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street parking & multi stories
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned
- Outside eating