« back to restaurants search results
Strada St Pauls4 St Pauls Churchyard, London, London, EC4M 8AY
Stunning views of St Pauls Cathedral are to be had at this Italian eaterie. It's part of a good chain of Italian restaurants at their best when producing pizza's - which are offered in about 10 varieties, and are of a high standard.
There are also tasty traditional starters such as 'Anitpasto Misto'; 'Bresaola'; 'Butterflied King Prawns with Garlic' and the like; Risotto and Pasta dishes; plus more challenging main courses such as 'Chicken Breast Caesar Salad', 'Whole Seabass with Thyme & Fennel' and 'Char-grilled Rib-eye Steak'.
If you have room, there are well-prepared Italian desserts such as Pannacotta, Tiramisu and various ice creams.
A good time seems to be had by all, and it's possible to eat well without spending too much.
- Food Style: Pizza & Pasta
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.00; Sun 12.00-22.30; mains £6.95 to £16.95
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.00; Sun 12.00-22.30; mains £6.95 to £16.95
- Seats: 100
- Wine: an all Italian list kicks off at £13.25
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: St Pauls Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Phone for advice, or use public transport
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned