A cross between an upmarket fish & chip shop and fish restaurant.
It's attached to Jarvis Fishmongers (q.v. and under the same ownership), and you can view this through a glass wall.
The menu stretches from starters such as 'Fish Soup with Rouille' and 'Smoked Haddock Rarebit (sic) with Tomato & Basil Salad'; through Fish Cakes or Cod with Chips to grilled fish such as Sea Bass and Tuna.
Desserts are resticted to the ice cream variety.
- Food Style: Fish and Chip Shops - The Best
- Lunch: Tues-Sat 12.00-22.00; eat-in mains £9.75 to £13.95 (take away £6.50 to £10.95)
- Dinner: Tues-Sat 12.00-22.00; eat-in mains £9.75 to £13.95 (take away £6.50 to £10.95)
- Seats: 30, plus a few outside
- Wine: a short list is offered
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Norbiton
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: Sun, Mon & most Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned
- Outside eating