Set over two floors in part of the former Flowers Brewery, this burger restaurant sets the standard on which others should be judged.
Their burgers are made from traditionally-hung local meat and free-range poultry, while bread items comes from Hobbs House Bakery (q.v.). As much attention has gone into the trimmings so expect local juices, home-made sauces and hand-cut chips.
Standard-sized burgers coming in beef, lamb and chicken should satisfy most, but larger versions are also offered , plus there are 'Sliders' (consisting of three mini burgers & buns) for those wanting one of each variety. All are offered with an array of sauce and accompaniment variations, so there should be combination for everyone including vegetarians.
Desserts might include home-made 'Banoffi Pie' and 'New York Cheesecake', plus local ice cream.
- Food Style: Burgers - Top Quality
- Lunch: Mon-Thurs 12.00-22.30, Fri 12.00-23.00, Sat 10.30-23.00, Sun 10.30-22.30; mains £6.00 to £10.50
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs 12.00-22.30, Fri 12.00-23.00, Sat 10.30-23.00, Sun 10.30-22.30; mains £6.00 to £10.50
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at £10
- Children's portions: Yes
- Nearest station: Cheltenham
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: some Bank Holidays