Although a brasserie in name and some of the menu style, service here is divided into lunch and dinner and some dishes are stretching the boundaries of brasserie expectations.
Expect dishes such as 'Avocado, Mozzarella & Tomato Salad with Balsamic Dressing'; 'Grilled King Prawn Kebab, Wasabi Mayo' and 'Crispy Duck Leg with Cucumber & Spring Onions, Pancakes & Hoisin Sauce' among the starters.
'Warehouse Smoked Bacon Cheeseburgers'; 'Chicken Katsu Curry with Sticky White Rice'; 'Fish and Chips, Mushy Peas & Tartare Sauce'; 'Seabass Fillet, wrapped in Chorizo with crunchy Fennel & Pine Nuts' and 'Aged Rib-Eye Steak, Flat Mushroom, Plum Tomatoes, Chips, Garlic & Herb Butter' among the mains.
If you still have room you might find 'Sticky Toffee Pudding with Vanilla Ice Cream & Butterscotch Sauce' and 'Lemon Meringue Trifle' among the desserts.
- Food Style: Brasserie
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.00, set L £11.95 (2 courses), £13.95 (3 courses); £8.95 to £12
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 17.30-22.00, set D Mon-Thurs 17.30-18.45 £14.95 (2 courses), £17.95 (3 courses); mains £11.95 to £25
- Seats: 110
- Wine: an interesting list travels the world, kicking off at £14.95
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Southport Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: all Sun, 25th & 26th Dec.
- Air conditioned