« back to restaurants search results
Sakura5 White Lion Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 1QA
A deservedly popular Japanese yaki-niku restaurant (as opposed to a sushi bar), with a minimalist café feel. This involves cooking your own food on a grill built in to your table.
The dishes on offer range from various steaks and free-range chicken cuts through BBQ squid and sea bream to tofu dishes.
Friendly and helpful service.
- Food Style: Japanese
- Lunch: all week, mains from £4.65 to £5.90
- Dinner: all week, mains from £4.65 to £5.90
- Wine: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Norwich Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: street parking or multi-stories
- Closed: some Bank Holidays