This good noodle bar is part of a small chain (see Notting Hill and Islington).
They offer a good selection of noodle, mixed rice and clay pot dishes; plus a few good stir-fries. Vegetarians have plenty of choice.
- Food Style: Noodle Bars
- Lunch: all week 12.00-23.00, mains about £9.50
- Dinner: all week 12.00-23.00, mains about £9.50
- Wine: a short, but adequate, list has modest mark ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Sloane Square (15 minutes walk)
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays