Find this good family-run Bangladeshi restaurant set among residential houses in a quiet park of the town. Once inside, you might be surprised by the level of opulence, including silk-lined walls, embroidered tapestries and Indian carvings.
While the cooking relies heavily on the tandoor, you'll also find a wide selection of curries some unusual, such as 'Sweet & Spicy Honey Chicken' and 'Duck Breast in a Citrus & Coriander Sauce'.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Sat-Thurs 12.00-14.00; mains from about £10 (including rice)
- Dinner: all week, 17.30-23.30; mains from about £10 (including rice)
- Seats: 40
- Wine: a concise list has modest markups and is backed up by good beers
- Nearest station: Cheltenham Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: L Fri, some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned