A fun restaurant for all the family - but you might need deep pockets unless you stick to the set meal offers - although there are some children's options. Their set lunch, however, is a bargain!
The quality of the food is much better than might be expected, as although cooking styles are simple, raw ingredients are top-class. However, expect American-size helpings, so go hungry.
Starters include 'Roasted Crisp Potato Skins with Sour Cream, 2 Cheeses & Shaved Spring Onion'; 'Colossal Shrimp Cocktail'; 'Irish Oysters'; 'Crab Claws' and 'Voodoo Chicken Wings' and the like.
Main courses make bed-time reading but include Char-grilled Burgers, Wagyu Rump & Fillet Steaks; plus whole Atlantic Crabs, Roasted Maine Lobster and much more.
If you go during the evening there's generally live music, so serious conversation might be difficult.
Service is friendly and informal.
- Food Style: American
- Lunch: all week 12.00-23.00 (Sun 22.30); mains about £15 to £50; set Express L £10
- Dinner: all week 12.00-23.00; mains about £15 to £50
- Wine: an adequate list has firm mark ups, prices starting at around the £20 mark - plus beers (but you might have to ask for a glass)
- Children's portions: Yes, special choices
- Wheelchair access: with difficulty, not lavatory
- Nearest station: Sloane Square (15 minutes walk)
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays