« back to restaurants search results
Keralam Southend-on-Sea28 Clifftown Road, Southend on Sea, Essex, SS1 1AJ
A good restaurant close to the main railway station. As would be expected they specialise in the food of the eponymous region so vegetarian and seafood dishes are much to the fore; both have been highly praised, especially when their modest prices are considered.
There's plenty of choice for confirmed carnivores in the form of chicken and lamb dishes.
Service is both friendly and helpful.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.30; mains from £3.25
- Dinner: all week, 17.30-23.30; mains from £3.25
- Wine: a short list is backed up by good beers.
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Southend Central
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays