A good Cantonese-style restaurant. An extensive menu includes all the expected standards plus starters such as 'Stuffed Crabs Claws'; 'Sauté Smoked Chicken' and 'Chili Ribs in a Paper Bag'.
While main courses include Crispy Aromatic Duck/Lamb, Dover Sole, Eels, Scallops and Sea Bass in various ways; plus a good selection for vegetarians.
There's a popular Noodle Bar next door, where a take-away service also operates (Tel. 01702-611090).
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.00; mains about £11 to £16 (including rice)
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-22.30; mains about £11 to £16 (including rice)
- Wine: an adequate list has modest mark ups.
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Southend Central
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned