A deservedly-popular Indian restaurant. All the expected curries and balti's are on offer, but the standard of cooking is the best we have found in the area.
They specialise in Himalayan-style dishes, which are worth trying.
A take away service operates.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Closed
- Dinner: all week, 17.00-23.30; mains about £10 to £16 (including rice)
- Seats: 70
- Wine: a concise list, has modest mark-ups and is backed up by good beer
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Hale Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: L all week, some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned