Find this smart and excellent Thai restaurant (pronounced 'Cow-pie-a') above Sam's Chophouse.
There are two distinct options - the 'Yee Rah Bar & Grill' where you can enjoy delicious Thai tapas-type dishes or the plush main dining room.
Here, you'll find all the expected Thai favourites, such as Pad Thai and Green & Red Curries, plus a menu brimming with tempting dishes. This is of such a length, that choosing might be difficult.
If you're feeling adventurous, dishes such as 'Grilled Duck Breast with Tamarind Sauce'; 'Whole Baked Sea Bass' and 'Steamed Lobster in Curry Paste' might tempt you.
If you like Thai food, a visit is highly recommended.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-24.00; set meals from £20-£30 (min. of 2 people); mains £8 to £26
- Dinner: all week, 12.00-24.00; set meals from £20-£30 (min. of 2 people); mains £8 to £26
- Seats: 120
- Wine: a well-chosen list, kicking off at £14.20, is backed up by good Far-Eastern beers
- Nearest station: Manchester Victoria
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking or multi stories
- Closed: some Bank Holidays